Reviews from previous customers not only have major impacts on other potential customer’s purchase decisions. They also play an increasingly important role when it comes to your Google rankings.
As a result, businesses are looking for ways to leverage customer reviews to drive their brand’s search ranking and performance. However, many marketers and business owners hoping to manage customer feedback become overwhelmed easily especially when it is difficult for them to prioritize their resources and time. Read More
Google Analytics - Why every website owner needs this
Do you have a blog? Do you have a static website? If the answer is yes, whether they are for personal or business use, then you need Google Analytics. Here are just a few of the many questions about your website that you can answer using Google Analytics.
- How many people visit my website?
- Where do my visitors live?
- Do I need a mobile-friendly website?
- What websites send traffic to my website?
- What marketing tactics drive the most traffic to my website?
- Which pages on my website are the most popular?
- How many visitors have I converted into leads or customers?
- Where did my converting visitors come from and go on my website?
- How can I improve my website's speed?
- What blog content do my visitors like the most?
Before I go into detail about SEO, It is good to know that the most important thing to keep in mind is quality content. Quality content, on-page optimization, and good social media marketing will help any business grow. Read More
People often ask, “I’ve spent a couple of months working on the website, but how do I know if SEO is working for my website? What can I do to measure my SEO performance?”
Does that sound anything like you? If you’re one of the people who wonders how, let me guide you through this post. As we all know, SEO is constantly evolving. Therefore, it is very important for us to measure SEO success. Read More